Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer Smooches for Mom


This card uses the layout from MOJO Monday #236 and was designed as a Mother's Day card for HSS #113 challenge found here. It is so nice to have a Mother's Day card done instead of making one at the last minute! This card uses items from Summer Smooches. This is a preview of items that will be in the new catalog, but can be purchased in April!

Stamp Set: Bright Blossoms
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Smooches Designer Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, circle & scallop punch, button

8 comments:

Bobbie said...

This card is fabulous! I love the showcase of all the DSP and all the little details: ribbon, button, and the punched scallops. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!! Great use of the summer smooches dsp!!! Love the use of punches and love the button flower!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Elizabeth Price said...

Your card is all about total cuteness! The flower button detail is adorable. I am so glad to have visited your blog and will be back again and again. Thanks for joining along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week. Smiles, Elizabeth

Cigar Crescendos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeroyLime said...

oops, sorry...didn't realized I was signed in on my hubby's account! :)

That chevron DSP is oodles of fun! I've an entire board on Pinterest just for chevrons, guess I'll be pinning your card next! Thanks for playing along this week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. A fun bright and cheerful Mother's Day card indeed!

Genny said...

I love the different dsp paper you used for your card. So bright and cheerful for mom. The ribbon is just the right touch. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I love it Kari! totally clean! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! I know Mom will love this card:)

inkypinkies said...

So bright and beautiful! Every time I see Summer Smooches, I'm just blown away that there are so many pretty ways to use it, and you, my friend, have created a gem with that cute button flower and strips of patterned paper. Love it!