Thursday, March 8, 2012

Card Class March 11

Below are the cards that you can make at my card class on Sunday, March 11. Make four cards for $7.00. Please RSVP by emailing (karieklundstamps@gmail.com) or call me if you are able to come. Everyone is welcome and feel free to invite your friends!

Try out the cherry-scented embossing powder on this card:


The typewriter from the stamp set You're My Type is featured on this card. There are a variety of sentiments that will fit. Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon is added to this card. 


This card is a  CASE from Brenda Hukriede. The floral image in the top right hand corner is stamped in Pear Pizzaz. It is brighter than the photo:)  Pearls will be added to the designer paper...I just couldn't find my pearls and wanted to get this posted!...it's time to clean my stamp area!



This is one of my favorite kite cards I have made.


I hope to see you Sunday!

No comments: