Monday, March 5, 2012

Balloons & Clouds


It seems a lot of cards I make lately have clouds on them! The clouds on this card were stamped in Not Quite Navy using the cloud stamp from Send Me Soaring stamp set. I stamped the balloons from Crazy for Cupcakes in basic gray on the white cardstock and then stamped the balloon on Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise and Lucky Limeade cardstock. I cut the balloons out and then stamped them in Craft White using the Polka-dot Background stamp. Happy Birthday was stamped in each of the three colors. I need some birthday cards, so I may need to make a few more of these as it is a CAS card. I'm linking this up to the Clean & Simple FTL179 and the challenge at Stampin' Royalty SR#113.

To clarify, the stamped layer is adhered to a white card. Maybe I should have sponged around the top layer?  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: