Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Gifts Day 2

This is what I made for the support staff and teachers that teach specials (Phy Ed, Art, Music, etc.) to my children. They are made using the Pillow Box die for the Big Shot. I put a 1" strip of black on the front and then punched a buckle out of the silver glimmer card stock.   Buttons were added with a circle punch. I put candy in each one. The "gift" was nothing big, but I hope they know they are appreciated. I made 16 of these last night! 

Below is another idea for this. Cut off the flaps and it can be used to hold silverware for your Christmas dinner. Once again, I was inspired by Heather Summers.




Santa came last night to our house! And, the kids will open their presents from Steve and I tonight. The kids are so excited as you can imagine.

No comments: