Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Matchbox and Lollipop Flower

I hope all of you had a great weekend.  My Christmas stamp-a-stack was on Friday, card class Sunday and Stamp Club last night, so I was busy stamping!  It was fun and so nice when others appreciate your work! Below is a matchbox cut from the Matchbox Die.  The flower was made using the Stampin' Score.  I cut a strip of designer paper 3/4" in width and then scored at 1/4" increments.  These flowers can be made any size depending on the width the paper is cute and the width scored.  I usually get the question of what would you put in this? It is always a  good question.  My first response always seems to be candy.  Four Hershey nuggets will fit it this matchbox.  Other ideas are money, chapstick, and jewelry.  
Side view.

Top view.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Great blog you havee