Friday, May 20, 2011

Wedding & Big Shot

card open

card closed 
This week has been crazy busy!  I am doing a garage sale with a friend, we had track & field day at school, I'm moving my stamp area to the basement so our house is a mess, and Noah's birthday party is Saturday.

The cards above I made with my friend & fellow demonstrator Brenda Hukriede (check her out if you are in Eau Claire, you won't be disappointed with her as your demonstrator!).  Her gals had made this at a class she had and she cut an extra for me to stamp.  Isn't it a beautiful card?  To make this card, you cut the two hearts with the Big Shot Movers and Shapers die, then send it through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  Cut two black heart out using the Heart Embossilit and then make your top hearts with the heart punch for the tux shirt and dress.   The tux also has a black punched heart that is folded back for the tux.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: