Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome Spring!

I really have been stamping, but I just haven't posted to the blog!

We have had a looong winter here in Minnesota, but signs of spring are finally here.  Almost all of our snow has melted (I'm just hoping it doesn't snow again!) and the kids even got a little burnt from the sun on Saturday.  Yes, I survived another winter:)  I am not a winter person at all and probably would not live here if my family didn't!

Anyway, on to today's card.  These cards are the same, just different color.  The card base was dry embossed using the tulip embossing folder. I then cut a strip of designer paper and punched the bottom edge with the eyelet border punch.  I then applied sticky tape on top of the designer paper and "folded" the ribbon binding.  The butterfly die was used for the butterflies with pearls adhered to the middle.  The blue one I left blank, so I can add a sentiment later.

These two cards will be made at my upcoming stamp-a-stack.

No comments: