Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Hayride




No stamping today, but I wanted to share with you some pictures of our Christmas at my parents. We have a tradition on Saturday we have a hayride and go to my family's hunting shack. We stop along the way at a big hill that the kids (and the kids at heart!) slide down. Once we are at the shack (and yes, it truly is a shack, but has heat!), we roast hot dogs and brats over a fire and make hamburgers on the stove. We top off our meal by roasting marshmallows and making smores. It is a lot of fun and the activity that is always at the top of my kids list as their favorite. As you can see from the pictures, there are MANY people in my family, as some are walking and not in the picture and my parents drive out in a truck. Maybe these pictures will turn into a digital scrapbook page?!?

No comments: