Thursday, November 26, 2009

Candy Jar

Happy Thanksgiving!

If you don't see a post from me on Friday, it is because I'm one of the "crazy" ones standing in line waiting for the stores to open to snag some good deals:) If I'm not too tired, I'll get another gift idea posted.

On to today's gift idea. This jar is from Ikea. I decorated the lid, tied a ribbon around it and would fill it FULL with candy if I was giving it as a gift. You may be thinking the reason there are so few m&m's in the jar is because I ate them...well, that is incorrect THIS time. I did not have Christmas m&m's and wanted them to match so I snuck into my kids' Halloween candy and took the green, red and brown m&m's:) This is another quick and easy gift. Just so you know, the large chocolate chip circle was cut with the circle scissors plus and the rest was with punches. The stamp I used is from a retired hostess set. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: