Monday, October 12, 2009

School Projects & The Big Shot


Stampin' Up's Alphabet Simple Letters and Numbers for the Big Shot work great for school projects! This is a picture of my 6 year old son. He had to make a "me" poster. He drew the face, colored the shoes and picked out what pictures he wanted, but left the rest up to me! So, I decided to put the Big Shot to use to make the poster. He did not want to draw his hair on the head, which I understood since his hair is almost white and cut so short, it wouldn't even had showed up!:) I had the idea of adding the Twins baseball hat since he (and our whole family) is a big fan of the Twins. The modern label punch was used to label each picture.
Remember you can click on the picture to enlarge it.

2 comments:

Granola said...

That turned out sooo cool! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....