Friday, March 20, 2009

Would you like a Big Shot?

I have been using the Big shot on almost everything lately! I LOVE it! I know it is a big purchase, so I have a payment plan (which another demo came up that I thought was great) that may make it easier for you to purchase. I have the copied it below. Please email me at www.karieklundstamps@gmail.com if you are interested in this.

Budget Buster Big Shot Club Contract

I, _____________________ agree to enter into a 5 month club contract to purchase a Big Shot machine and accessories on an installment plan from Kari Eklund. I will receive the Big Shot and additional product after my final payment.

I agree to pay $35 per month each month from March 09 through July 09 and in exchange I will receive a free Big Shot class in April and July ($15 value per class for a $30 value) plus the following product:
Big Shot Machine (includes multipurpose platform and standard cutting pads) $99
2 Stampin’ UP! BigZ dies of my choice (one $19.95 value and one $21.95 value)
2 Sizzlet dies of my choise ($4.95 each or I can upgrade the cost to include one $11.95 Embosslit)
$15.00 in SU merchandise (my choice)
1 Level One hostess only selection (my choice)
1 FREE Sale-A-Bration set (my choice)
*sale-a-bration set choice needs to be made by March 22*

Cost to me $35 per month x5 months=$175 and includes the tax and shipping on above items.

Name: _________________________
Ph #___________________________

Credit Card # and exp date____________________
(prefer payment by check, CC as form of guarantee)

My choice of sale-a-bration set: _________________________
My choice of Level One Hostess set: ______________________

Savings:
Big Shot and additional product with S/H and tax: $185.30
Class Value: 30.00
$15 in SU Merchandise: 15.00
Hostess Level 1 Set: 16.95
Sale-a-bration Set: 16.95
Total: $264.20
You Save $89.20

No comments: