Friday, March 20, 2009

Sale-a-Bration and Rub-ons



I love the colors and look of this card! My favorite part is the use of rub-ons on the ribbon (thanks Kathy for thinking of this!). I used the chit-chat rub-ons on the ribbon. The chit-chat rub-ons are a great price for the many sayings you get in it. They come not only in the white which I used here, but also chocolate chip (my fav color!). This card is VERY quick to make. I used the whisper white Note Cars that SU! sells. These come pre-scored and are a fun size at 5 x 3 1/2". The flower is made by using only one ink color, Riding Hood Red and punches -easy peasy! I broke down and bought the Bella Rose designer paper. It is bright and cheerful. Remember that sale-a-bration ends March 31!


Supplies

Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (sale-a-bration)

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose designer paper

Accessories: Chit Chat rub-ons, brads, riding hood red taffeta




No comments: