Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Scrapbook Pages




Here are two more for you to view! Every time I post something new to my blog, I think I will not wait so long for my next post....well, it seems to be wishful thinking on my part! Thanks for those of you who continue to check out my blog periodically:) Our family pictures is from 2003 and the other scrapbook page is our son, Carter. It is a tradition for us when we are celebrating Christmas on my side to go on a hayride to the hunting shack, go sledding on the way and then roast hot dogs and smores over a bonfire. It is a lot of fun and a blast for the kids. My family is large, so there are over 20 of us on this adventure including my parents who are 79 and 80!
Class Info: The Class will be held on Saturday, November 22 at my home. Please email me if you are interested!


No comments: