Monday, November 10, 2008

Gratitude Journal






























This is a Gratitude Journal that will be made at a class I'm having. The colors were based off of the Haiku paper. I love the fall colors. This journal will be used in my family for each of us to record the top things we are thankful for. Each year (until it is full and I need to make another), we will each record an entry at Thanksgiving time. I'm having the kids write their own entry, so we will have a sample of writing. It will be fun to look back and see how their handwriting, but more importantly how their thoughts change over time. Our 3 year old said he was thankful for Elmo....I think that will change by next year! Since it is a journal, I kept the pages simple so the focus will be on the writings. The binding is done with a Bind-it-All.

If you would like more information about this class or if you would like to order one from me, please email me.

1 comment:

Kris McKenzie said...

Thanks for posting my cards. I love your blog!!!